Saturday, December 04, 2010

Tag! i am it...

4 Shows I watch:
Criminal minds
Modern Family
Parenthood
Bones


4 Things I am Passionate About:
Interior Decorating
Finding super hot deals on good things (thrifting,sales etc...)
My Husband
Doing things for other people that they don't expect:) Random acts of kindness.

4 Phrases I say a lot:
"its fine.."
"your mamma"(thanks to my husband)
I really don't know any others.. maybe someone besides myself could tell you

4 Things I have learned from my past:
Anger is a waste of time, and never gets you anywhere
Communication is key to everything.
Take care of yourself- because your the only one who knows how you really feel, and a lot of times people don't know how to help you.
Doing a good thing is only a good thing if you have the right attitude about it.

4 Places I would like to go:
Italy
Fiji
Austria
Jamaica

4 Things I did yesterday:
Went to my sister Joyces house with my other sister Maren and her kids
Laughed
Kissed my husband
Did the dishes

4 Things I am looking forward to:
Tempe Improv tonight with Tony Wilson ( the Guy who played Biff on Back to the Future) can't wait!
Eat some delicious lunch
Christmas time
Family get-togethers.


4 Things I like about winter:
Sweaters
Hot cocoa
Frost on the grass in the morning
Comfort food


4 Things on my wish list:
Treadmill
Cell phone
Pants that actually fit me that aren't super cheap
razor scooter ( the tall one)

I tag...........
Maren, Emily Merkley, Ali Bowler, and Verity!

2 comments:

The Denham Family said...

Buwahaha! You devil. Tagging me is nice and mean at the same time. Love your face :)PS. I had to spell bitablat to post this.

Merkley Jiating said...

I am terrible at doing things like this. I tried and I couldn't fill half of the spaces and the other half, I had too many things to write! I LOVE Criminal Minds though!