I know you guys are all perfect and never feel bad
Never have bad days, bad weeks, or even bad months.
But hey. I am not you. I get hurt, angry, sad, and horribly confused.
I have been pretty absent to a lot of people lately, just because I hate that question
"how's your job"
"oh, you got laid off?"
"what are you going to do next?"
HAI. I have no idea. I know people mean well. But little do you realize, I am still mourning over what happened to me. this is the order summary of what happened.
1. prayed
2. applied to million places
3. prayed
4. applied to a million more places
5. not on purpose sent my info to a staffing agency.
6. staff angency called.
7. got a job - the next day
8. had a job for a 2 months.
9. before I posted my last post(actually while I was writing it) got called into my bosses office.
10. got "Laid off" the weekend of Halloween. (friday)
11. Got replaced with a Scottsdale hoe that dated one of the guys in my office (don't like my negativity? cool.) and they told me it was because "things were changing"... yeah..
So. I hide. I hide from the world. I am still hiding. I don't like to talk about it, but I will. Just as long as you don't ask me what I am going to do. Because I am still trying to figure it out.
You know what I wish? I wish I could catch a break with this job crapola. I don't even want to do this. but does anyone? So I move on with my life, and suck it up, and just do it.
I know some day I will be able to do what I wanna do. Which is
make babies,
decorate my home
raise children
help other women bring babies to the world
Live my life helping people.
Learn to be the best freaking cook
learn to sew
have a super cute home
live a simple, awesome life.
simple simple simple.
Do you ever wonder how people ever got where they are now? they make it look too freaking easy.
ughh.
I need a dr pepper non- diet. with no calories just because it wants to be nice to me.
3 comments:
well, the good news is that you can still do some of what you want: learn to sew, help other people, improve cooking skills, etc. etc. Don't keep waiting on something else to live your dream.
I feel the same way. I have been looking for a job for over a year now!
The worst is when you have friends over and one of them goes "oh I work from home now"...yeah I just wanted to go "YOU SUCK...now tell me how i can do that"
I'm sorry dear. I know how much that sucks. If you ever need anything feel free to ask me. I'd be more than happy to help you with whatever you need. Just keep praying and have faith
Post a Comment