So, I didn't know this about me.. I have temptations. Well you know what- i totally thought I was OVER all the major temptations that I have, but from last week to this one, i have found myself being tempted really strongly.
Whats my temptation? well my folks, it just so happens to be coffee

that black stuff that smells heavenly and practically begs you to "drink it! drink it!"

that black stuff that smells heavenly and practically begs you to "drink it! drink it!"
Most of the time its easy to say no, because well.. coffee isn't really around me-until I got this job ( that I am SO thankful for ;) I have to make 2 pots of coffee every morning. Every morning. I didn't even know how to make coffee until someone taught me. ( its really easy, which makes it even worse.) Oh the anguish I have been through this past week and today!! someone really wants to take me down. But last night I talked to my husband about it, which was kind of embarrassing.. but I was honest and I admitted that I had a problem. He told me- just make the decision and stick to that decision, so when the temptation comes again, you already made that decision, and you can move on. You don't have to sit there and fight with yourself, because, you already did your homework- you already made that decision.
Husband that I love more than anything... Thank you so much for loving me. I honestly am so lucky to have someone love me as much as you do. And I am so thankful that your honest with me, cuz that example helps me be more honest with you and myself.
So I made my decision. I am not going to drink Coffee. I am not I am not I am not. So take that!
hot chocolate for me, because its like 60 degrees in here and my hands are vampire white.
2 comments:
You guys are awesome!
I LOVE the smell of coffee!!! But I haven't ever tasted it or anything coffee flavored. We went to Golden Spoon the other night and my hubby got chocolate mocha flavor. I tried it and it was the sickest tasting thing. I wanted to vomit. Smells great but tastes bad!
Post a Comment