Thursday, September 23, 2010

its 2:21pm and I'm going to peel over

You know those days where nothing wakes you up, you just day -dream about sleeping? This is one of those days. I feel so not-myself. Everything is changing around me. I mean not everything, but just like the way I look at my life. I'm glad its changing- but not, its a bitter-sweet thing, that I know is ..*brain fart* ... needed?a must? whatever, that word I am looking for... crucial for my growth. There it is.. crucial to my growth as a person. Its amazing how you think you would handle things differently when you haven't been through it yet. I am proud, but also somewhat dissappointed in myself. I feel like I could be doing way better- i just want to be the way I pictured it in my head, but it is far from it. UGhh.

I am excited for this weekend, but all i want to do right now is take a Sunday nap with the husband. I love Sundays. Even though I was horrible last Sunday and slept through church, because I got the crappiest sleep the night before, and our church starts at 8:30. Luckily in January it changes to 1:00. Cept (?) I may not even be in that ward next year, hopefully I will be moved out by then. Actually I know I will, I just don't know where. My life is probably so boring to you guys. I mean I don't have kids, I don't go on many vacations, I don't have a house to redecorate, I already got married. I mean, whats so interesting?

My car is also making a weird noise. Great. welp i know where that first paycheck is going! I forgot my lunch today and ate two banana's left over from the icecream sundays we had yesterday for someones birthday. Mmm. bananas and water. :( gave me like two seconds of energy. I might have to grab one of those redbulls.. cuz I am about to peel over. I think I should just put my blog in bullet points since I jump around subjects so much, I bet this is very annoying to read.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! Keep writing cuz it keeps me entertained ;) And I like hearing things from you ;)