Give me one reason I should post something. Just one reason.
I think I got one....I'm alive and no one really knows it.
There. I said it.
I'm ALIVE.
I guess since i don't have the most exciting life, I will just post about more personal matters. Give you a little taste of what its like to be Lauren Curleyhair.
Wednesday September 1st 2010: I think my UTI that I have been semi-ignoring is gone. I drank the nastiest cranberry crap I have ever tasted in my life. The concentrate. No sugar, no water, pure cranberry. It sucks all of the moisture out of your mouth when you drink it, and it stays there even after you drink water. Good news though, it worked. I practically jumped for joy when I went pee for more then 2 seconds. Ethan thinks I'm crazy, but he doesn't know whats its like not being able to pee, and wanting to itch yourself raw in a place where thats kind of impossible.(TMI?) Whatever its real, it happened and now I'm pretty sure its gone. HALLELUJAH!
Today is pretty much going to be boring. Stuck at home. No car ( ethan has it) no extra money to do anything,re -writing my resume about 20 times. Man, does life get any better? gotta love job searching. Definitely a way to eat away your self-esteem, if you even had any to begin with- which I did, so no worries there.
One thing that staying at home helped me to realize though?
I get high on cleaning. I love knowing with a little hard work it can transform the way your house feels.(or your mother-in-laws house.)No I do not sniff Windex. I think cleaning is the most satisfying work. I just get so excited when I think about cleaning carpets, and vacuuming. Oh how I love a good vacuum. Seriously! If someone got me a Dyson vacuum ( which i doubt they would because there like 300 bones.) for my birthday- I wouldn't take that sexist or bad at all.. in fact I would be ecstatic! Maybe even shed a little tear.Goodness I have gone mad.
Its September 1st already? really? bout time, but wow.. where did August go? Oh well- I am so ready for Fall its not even funny. I woke up one morning and was talking to my mother-in-law She-ILA(sheila)about how the lighting outside was changing! Seriously Lauren? your excited about the sun moving slighty? Yes. Yes I am! because even though we don't actually have Fall (autumn) here, its the only fall I know, and I love everything about it. and one thing that does change.. the lighting. days start to get shorter, gets cooler outside, everything is a shade of orange ( decorations,not the leaves), and Halloween is creeping up! then its Thanksgiving! I LOVE THANKSGIVING. Did I mention the food is Freeeeakking delicious during the fall and winter? oh,well, it is. SOO yummy. Its like the time of year everyone starts baking. Oh delightful times ahead.
Welp, I think thats all the posting I will do for today.
see you tomorrow:)
1 comment:
The fall is definitely the best time of the year in AZ. Well, anywhere. I'm soooooo excited for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment