Thursday, April 15, 2010

Its time for a new post..

So everytime I bring my camera, I don't wanna take pictures.
I'm not a fan. But I almost always regret it when I don't
so I steal them from other people around me who took pictures.. haha
So last weekend, Ethan's family and I went to a "Cabin"
I quote that, because it wasn't all what we would call cabin. It was a really nice home.
like a summer house. Anyways it was really nice, and it was interesting to have all of the neices and nephews all together( especially sleeping right next to us.)
Heres some photos of the "cabin" kitchen with Sheila, Kristen, and Tara:)






See what I mean? Yeah some really awesome family friends let us use it, when they had just remodeled everything.
There was still snow outside, but it was like old snow with black stuff on it.
Then while in Pinetop, we decided we wanted to go to the Curleyhair cabin
and do an Easter egg hunt with the chill'ens.
it was so nice up there, the breeze was cool and nice, and we just laid out blankets in the shade and took naps. Oh yeah we also made these pretty sweet shirts that we made with fabric crayons. the shirt had a bunny on it pointing to its bum, and it read " Hands off my bummy"(my Father-in-laws shirt)
Its a Curleyhair family tradition to make Easter/cabin trip shirts for the family. I have two now:)


Family Cabin Picture

then later this week, Sheila (m.i.l) got four free tickets to the Suns game on Tuesday.
And she decided to take me and Ethan:) how awesome is that?
It was SO much fun. I have never had so much fun watching sports in my life.
It was so entertaining. I want to go to some more games.


Go suns!!!








1 comment:

Maren said...

Nice uh Cabin? Wow. I want a cabin! I would live in it permanently. How fun :) I am glad that you got to go to the suns game! How FUN! I'll just have to do sports watching with you since Sam can't stand it.