Saturday, April 03, 2010

old post- same feelings.

Seriously, I've listened to SO much music, I'm getting sick of hearing it. Its non-sense.

I miss having a job.
this whole "staying at home waiting for something to happen" is getting on my angry nerve.
I have an issue with getting jobs now-a-days. ( i say now-a-days like im old haha)
but really so much has changed since I was in High school. which was..
like not long ago. 3 years? w.e its hard to remember.
but in high school I would go in the place and apply
now its like.. oh you apply online:) cheesy smile.

i hate that. Apply online. this is too easy.
I don't feel any better than I did when I didn't turn anything in!
Online is a HUGE world, and it makes me sad to think about.
there's always someone better "online"
I'm better in person. You guys suck!!

So this is what I deal with almost everyday.
fun fun fun
for freaking real though.
enough with the freezes. this is arizona- i dont know what that word even means.
just say what is really is. like:"We already hired a bunch of retards instead of you because they said cool stuff on their resume..and yours.. you just told the truth, and we don't like people who can actually do the job"
srsly.
I'm sorry. I know that I'm better than fast food. I refuse to smell like french fries all the time.
I did it once, and then one day I just started to cry cuz it sucked so bad.


please just hire me.... pllleeassseee

4 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

"enough with the freezes. this is arizona- i dont know what that word even means." Hilarious line. I hope you find a job. That really stinks!

Unknown said...

Check the schools around your house. They usually are always looking for people. Daycares too. It's not the greatest job but it'd help get your mind off things (the daycares not the schools)

Maren said...

Man I hear ya. This economy, blah blah blah. I swear if I have to hear that phrase anymore!

Watch conference, pray about. Heavenly father will help you. Just ask for his help.

I love you Lauren. And I don't want you to smell like french fries either.

Alexa Mae said...

I would hire you in a minute, if I had something to hire you for. You are simply adorable. xoxo