Saturday, April 17, 2010

holy moly


1. Tara
2. Lindsay Shreeve
3. Leah
4. Bethany Richards
5. Some guy I knows, wife
6. I can't say yet. but I know her.

those are just some people that are pregnant right now, On the top of my head.
wow.. babies babies babies.
I've never wanted to be apart of something this much. But then again, having babies isn't a club.
it just feels like it.

I feel so left out. But then again, I don't really do things when other people do them.
So I guess I'm okay with waiting.
poo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Trust me I so know how that goes. At least you're part of the "married club". I'm still not. You'll be a great mom though when you guys start having kids ;)

Taylors said...

do it. get prego.

i also know of 8 people pregnant right now too. its crazy. we must of all been horny last year ;)

carm said...

I know how much you want to be pregnant, I hope it happens for you soon. I know I am now part of that"club", but I keep waiting until the day when YOU can say you are too. I know I have never met you yet, but I still want you to have everything you want.