Tuesday, April 20, 2010

birthday thoughts and feelings.

So when I was little birthdays meant EVERYthing.
It had to go the way I thought they should go.
everyone saying " HAPPYY BIRTHDAY!!"
following a crazy amount of presents and shopping.

Last year, was very humbling. Last years birthday kind of reversed that expectation. It was my first year being married, and my mom couldn't throw me a breakfast feast because I lived in gilbert- with ethan.
In a weird way I'm almost kind of grateful.
I mean yeah its the one day you get to think all about yourself, and presents and everyone doing something for you.
But this year I didn't really expect anything. I didn't make a birthday list until people kept asking me... then I gave in.
But it just seems when you don't expect anything, you appreciate everything you DO get, a lot more.
Thank you Ethan for making me DELICIOUS pancakes with strawberries and whip cream
hit the spot perfectly;) ( definitely a surprise!!)

I appreciate everyone and what they do for me.
Thank you for the birthday wishes!!:) I love you all.

No comments: