Monday, March 22, 2010

let's be honest.

I'm almost hesitant to say this. But its been on my mind for so long, that I seriously can't ever really get my mind off it. I dream about it so much it becomes a normal routine
So I'm going to say it. ( please don't judge me)

I am...Baby hungry.

There! I freaking said it! ughhh! this hasn't been the first time either, this is just the first time I have ever said anything. I want my own baby soooo bad.
I know what you guys are going to say.. Babies are expensive, babies are so tough, and its not as easy as you think it is. Well guess what. I know babies are hard. But I also know they are sooo worth it. I am so ready to make one, and raising my own child.
I get giddy just thinking about it. The whole process.
The making of...(dur:)
The growing of..( I love prego bellys)
Even the experience of labor. (all natural of course!)
I want mine.
What made me come out??
well. let's see.... I am constantly hearing people say " Im pregnant!".. And quite honestly..
I get mad that its not me. I have been so interested in babies and bellies (prego) all my life it seems like. but It wasn't until Maren, my sister, was pregnant with my niece, Circe that I was really really interested. Maren, as some of you may know,researched at home birthing, because the hospital experience she had was not something she wanted to do again, so she researched it- and spilled her wonderful brain to me, and opened my eyes to a wonderful thing.
I look at my body completely different way now. Women's bodies do such amazing things.
(read this blog for AWESOME insight on babies and mommies.)

I had an amazing dream last night that I pushed my baby out, and it was laying on my chest
And I kept saying " It's mine:) I don't have to give it away!"
I have also had a dream of my baby in blue footie pjs, and I just fell in love.
Part of me, well most of me is just screaming I want a baby! I don't care about the pain.
I can handle this!... oh goodness.

I just hit a year being married, and Bam!
I want babies.

Anyways. I'll have to chat with Ethan.
But I really just needed to blog my crazy mind!



6 comments:

Shannon said...

then go for it! follow your heart lauren!!!

Anonymous said...

Giving birth is the most amazing thing you will ever experience, I suprise myself all the time at how much appreciation for EVERYTHING I have now.. and being a mother.. there is nothing, not even the love of your man that can live up to how wonderful it makes you feel :-) Good luck sweetie!

The Denham Family said...

I just love you! You make me happy.

Maren said...

I agree. Go for it :) Multiply and replenish the earth baby. Pray about it with Ethan. Love you Lauren.

Rachelle Underwood said...

Once it starts...it never stops. I can see why you want your own. Everybody has their own time table...I would have waited one more year for mine, but sometimes they are meant to be...

carm said...

I think it is great that you want a baby. I think that Ethan and you would make wonderful parents. Good luck on your journey to making a baby and beyond. I can't wait until YOU are the one that can say I'm pregnant. I honestly love being pregnant. I love the belly also. You will be in my thoughts and prayers that this happens soon for you.