Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary babe:)

I remember Our wedding day
it smelled like orange blossoms, everything was green and vibrant.


Words can't describe how I felt that day.
anxious, relieved, excited...

Couldn't get a smile off my face.




You looked absolutely breathtaking.. So handsome.
( you made me a little more nervous)

when I got to you down the aisle..
You looked straight into me. I was taken back by the love that you had for me,
I could see it so clearly in your eyes.

Its like we had a conversation, without even talking.
I remember I was wondering when bishop would stop talking so I could kiss you...
( no offense bishop:)
and when it cam time...

I was probably my favorite kiss of all time.

And now that we have been married for a 1 whole year...


we are making it to the big house this year:)

If saying it everyday, at least 5 times.. isn't enough..

I love you Ethan:)






5 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

I'm so excited for you two.
When do you officially go to the 'big house'?

Chelsee Bingham said...

How exciting!! Happy Anniversary you guys. You guys are so cute together.

Seneca said...

Ummm.....I just cried. Thanks alot. In a totally not creepy way....that is a bomb kiss pic. :D

Maren said...

Oh man, what a great memory. I loved your wedding and I can't wait for your sealing :) So happy for you.

Natalie said...

So beautiful! I almost cried at the end there. :) xoxo!