Seriously, I've listened to SO much music, I'm getting sick of hearing it. Its non-sense.
I miss having a job.
this whole "staying at home waiting for something to happen" is getting on my angry nerve.
I have an issue with getting jobs now-a-days. ( i say now-a-days like im old haha)
but really so much has changed since I was in High school. which was..
like not long ago. 3 years? w.e its hard to remember.
but in high school I would go in the place and apply
now its like.. oh you apply online:) cheesy smile.
i hate that. Apply online. this is too easy.
I don't feel any better than I did when I didn't turn anything in!
Online is a HUGE world, and it makes me sad to think about.
there's always someone better "online"
I'm better in person. You guys suck!!
So this is what I deal with almost everyday.
fun fun fun
for freaking real though.
enough with the freezes. this is arizona- i dont know what that word even means.
just say what is really is. like:"We already hired a bunch of retards instead of you because they said cool stuff on their resume..and yours.. you just told the truth, and we don't like people who can actually do the job"
srsly.
I'm sorry. I know that I'm better than fast food. I refuse to smell like french fries all the time.
I did it once, and then one day I just started to cry cuz it sucked so bad.
I'm going to school this semester- but its all going to be online school- so I'm going to be at home.
BLEK.
my brain can't take it.
I need a job
I want my OWN place, then I can atleast do home projects to keep my mind occupied.
there's these apartments that my old bishop owns
that needs apt managers, and right when I found out about it I called him
He told me to call this other guy that actually takes applications.
I called and left a good message about me and ethan wanting to move in and do the job.
He hasn't called me back:(
I really really want this. The apartments are so Cute and spacious, we would have "reduced "
rent and i dont know about utilities. But we would have a part-time job and a place to call home.
I've been trying to do the right things, like reading and praying.
maybe i will fast. I want it that bad.
I just hopes it works out. Like things do with every other newlywed.
GEEZ!
this whole "staying at home waiting for something to happen" is getting on my angry nerve.
I have an issue with getting jobs now-a-days. ( i say now-a-days like im old haha)
but really so much has changed since I was in High school. which was..
like not long ago. 3 years? w.e its hard to remember.
but in high school I would go in the place and apply
now its like.. oh you apply online:) cheesy smile.
i hate that. Apply online. this is too easy.
I don't feel any better than I did when I didn't turn anything in!
Online is a HUGE world, and it makes me sad to think about.
there's always someone better "online"
I'm better in person. You guys suck!!
So this is what I deal with almost everyday.
fun fun fun
for freaking real though.
enough with the freezes. this is arizona- i dont know what that word even means.
just say what is really is. like:"We already hired a bunch of retards instead of you because they said cool stuff on their resume..and yours.. you just told the truth, and we don't like people who can actually do the job"
srsly.
I'm sorry. I know that I'm better than fast food. I refuse to smell like french fries all the time.
I did it once, and then one day I just started to cry cuz it sucked so bad.
I'm going to school this semester- but its all going to be online school- so I'm going to be at home.
BLEK.
my brain can't take it.
I need a job
I want my OWN place, then I can atleast do home projects to keep my mind occupied.
there's these apartments that my old bishop owns
that needs apt managers, and right when I found out about it I called him
He told me to call this other guy that actually takes applications.
I called and left a good message about me and ethan wanting to move in and do the job.
He hasn't called me back:(
I really really want this. The apartments are so Cute and spacious, we would have "reduced "
rent and i dont know about utilities. But we would have a part-time job and a place to call home.
I've been trying to do the right things, like reading and praying.
maybe i will fast. I want it that bad.
I just hopes it works out. Like things do with every other newlywed.
GEEZ!
3 comments:
Oh man do I know how that goes! Right after school ended in 2008 I had nothing to do except help my missionary prepare but he was gone before most of the summer was over and I didn't get anything til I finally got a seasonal job at the Disney Store (again) and then things seemed to fit and work out. Now I have 2 jobs and I love both of them. Maybe just start small and then slowly but surely other things will fall into place. I promise ;)
it is pretty crazy for a while. the first year of marriage is totally like an adjustment stage, and it is hard living with someone else. But all will come with time :) I had 2 interviews this week and it does suck.. just waiting to see what happens and waiting to be called back and picked. its lame. i hope everything will work out!!
oh crap, I know how you feel... its frustrating looking for the right job. I couldn;t handle online classes because I always felt better being in a real classroom and learning hands on with everyone else... but since I have babies its hard to even take classes on campus, so i am stuck with the online stuff.. but I know everything will work out for you. You'll land the exciting job and have your own place soon. =]
Post a Comment