Tuesday, August 18, 2009

so today..

I was in my friend's house that he bought to sell, and it has white walls, plain wood floors.
It was built in 1989.. the year i was born. the handles are all old bronzy colored, and the kitchen is still that yucky white color that has yellowed over the years.

All I could think about when I was there was
  1. Painting- EVERYthing. the molding i wanted to get white paint and go to town- and paint the walls according to the room.
  2. Get new handles for EVERYTHING. that old bronze stuff has to go.
3.paint the cabinets white and antique them.




4.Paint the appliances. yes, they do have appliance paint now;)

5.paint all the doors like red or something.


So, I was like.. dang he should pay me to remodel and paint this house..
That would be sooo much fun!!
Maybe I should be an interior decorator like i wanted to in the first place.

That and I cant wait to have my own home to decorate. srsly

2 comments:

Taylors said...

that first picture is really cute!

I totally wanted to be an interior decorator. and its fun decorating your own space until you realize how much money it actually costs. which is why my house has only been painted.

Lcurls said...

haha yeah- i want to be hired by a rich person.. oh man, thats the dream