I may not have the coolest fashion that people want to copy and learn from.
I'm not the best artist.
I take pictures, but don't take pictures of anything thats too exciting.
I'm not crafty.
I suck at painting my nails.
My hair is plain- and I do alright putting on my make up.
but.. you know what..
I could go on all day of how I'm not good at things. I could. but i choose not to.
I've been pondering about what really makes me happy, and you know what?
I'm happy being Myself.
I'm so sick of people thrive on being something popular.
I'd much rather do what I want, and if someone thinks I'm cool. Sweet.
I may not know everything about myself. But I know that I'm a pretty cool girl.
I love being artsy. being weird- but not too weird.
I love sarcasm. I love big crazy hair.
I love going out to eat. I love running on the treadmill so I can eat more. I love girls nights that last til 3 in the morning.
Some things about me I can't write down. Some things you just have to find out by hanging out with me.
I'm sick of being glanced over, hoping someone will see potential in me.
only a few have actually stopped and looked.
I stop and look alot.
I just wish people wanted to meet new people as much as I do.
My family. We are different. We have different ways of seeing things.
We get each other so much, its kind of freaky.
We are so cool in each others eyes.
We are so similar, yet SO different.
Maybe family is where EVERYthing is.
Sometimes I just wish that friends can be that way too.
5 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAmen! I totally agree sista!
LOVE this post. You rock.
Yay! You said exactly what I would say! I love it twin! Where have you been!?! I am still unemployed as well! haha call me :)
I am just sitting at home.... 24/7 - story of my life! we are moving on the 25th!! I am soo excited! :)
Oh Lauren, you are so witty. I agree completely.
Post a Comment