Friday, July 31, 2009

yello.

**20 goals I want to achieve before July 31st 2010 ( which is a year from today)**
1. Go on a cool road trip just me and Ethan.
2. Find a job that I can do with school.
3. Move out on our own:)*
4. Try an exotic food.
5. Paint a Picture for my home.
6. Learn how to use Photo-shop. ( its so hard!)
7. Get another car. (we need that like right now)
8. Make my own jewelery.
9. Treat myself to a $50 shopping spree at Sephora.(I always want to but never do.)
10. Learn how to cook an Appetizer + Entree + dessert. All harder recipes.
11. Cut my hair to medium length and dye it blonde. like so:

12. Get some Big star jeans for myself. I want at least one expensive pair of jeans.
13. Get patriarchal Blessing.***
14. Get sealed in the Temple with Mr. Ethan Curleyhair.****
15. Stop biting my nails!- we'll see..
16. Lose 10 lbs.
17. Start a NORMAL sleep schedule. got to bed at 10:30 and wake up at 7:30.
18. Learn stick-shift.
19. Get all A's in my classes.
20. Be a Kinder, Happier person.

2 comments:

Suget said...

thats a great list.
i want to try exotic food too =]
i tried calamari for the first time last night and got sick after I found out it was octopus... =[ sad to say that I am not a seafood person =[ great post dawwwling

Taylors said...

thats a good list cause they are all realistic (except the 10 lbs thing, you dont need to lose weight)