i saw me some star trek. bomb movie. mm mm mm i got highlights - or "peek-a boo's" if you will went to the portland temple ate at a mexican taqueria ) took pictures of myself "working"( one with a fail underneath it. it was appropriate and ethan ate a buttload of hot pockets. yuck
Oh Lauren, you are so funny. We all miss you down in the desert. We decided that 3 year old Ethan is named Ethan Crazyhair. It totally fits. I hope things are working out and that you are getting the answers that you need to hear.
You are super creative and I know you will create a wonderful outcome. You are awesome. I love you.
1 comment:
Oh Lauren, you are so funny. We all miss you down in the desert. We decided that 3 year old Ethan is named Ethan Crazyhair. It totally fits. I hope things are working out and that you are getting the answers that you need to hear.
You are super creative and I know you will create a wonderful outcome. You are awesome. I love you.
Post a Comment