Wednesday, May 06, 2009

k this is ridic!!


So I don't understand why Ms. California is under attack. Seriously? Am I missing something? Last time I checked 46 states still don't allow same sex marriage. Since when is there only one way of thinking? Why is it all of a sudden like a huge issue that people have their opinions about things and it not turning out the same as theres? Seems like now-a-days gays like to be treated special- but then they want to be treated like everyone else. very stupid.

Well Ms. california, minus your sex photos- GOOD FOR YOU! that must be hard being talked about by the whole country- specially by stupid perez hilton. That guy talks in circles.

7 comments:

Mike and Chels said...

Hey hey hey! I found your blog! Through Laurens hahaha and I'm going to the get-togetherness of awesome bloggers as well! Yay! So how do you like being married?!! Isn't it amazing! I just celebrated one year on sunday! Eek crazy! We'll have to catch up on Saturday. And I totally agree with your post of the gayness of gays. Ya. Don't get me started.

Mike and Chels said...

You guys are ADORABLE by the way.

Lcurls said...

I love being married- its the greatest, so laid back and fun. Wow one year already?! crazyyy! yay ill see you on saturday:)

jaymee sirrine said...

I totally agree... I am glad she stood up for herself! Im going to miss you too much when you go to Oregon :( I hope you make lots of money though!!! Then come back and live by me and we can play every day!!!

Taylors said...

yeah, gays are always playing the 'victim'

I'm glad Miss. CA stood up for what she was taught and believes

Lcurls said...

oh jaymee - we are going to have so much fun. Seriously. So much fun- cuz we are going to have babies together and like be at eachothers apts all the time!

just dont replace me while im gone:(

Ala & Kevin said...

Hello some one! I am so glad you feel the same way I do. It is really stupid.
You and your new hubby are too cute for words.