I stayed up til like 3 fixing that lil mis-hap. least i know ill never do that again and if i do, ill save it
i think im starting to be obsessed with blogging. No joke.
6 more days til oregon!!

I have been running like a mad woman lately- only cuz i have to make up hours for my fitness class. im up to 23 hours- and i have to get 35. so ill be living at the gym this week
im going to a twilight get together at costa vida
to meet the funniest girl ever:)
welp. laterz
4 comments:
Dude!! I'm totally going to Coasta Vida on Saturday too!!! I went to high school with Lauren and she's super amazing ;) See ya there!
WHAT!!!! thanks for inviting me jerkface. Sure love you too:)
hahah funny thing is- i was goin to invite you.. so THERE! you can even ask ethan
OHHH....I knew that. Hey I was totally being a silly sarcastic crazy Maren that comes out randomly.
:)
Post a Comment