Wednesday, March 09, 2011

will you be my neighbor?



I love mr. Rogers. He was so nice:)
I wish he really was my neighbor. I could really use a neighbor like that.
You know sometimes I just get confused. I wish I just had someone to hang out with- Do you guys ever feel lonely? I guess its just the same as when I was in high school. I was just kind of the odd one out. And I never really understood it, am I really that strange? Maybe I just want a friend so bady I scare people away? I guess. I guess I should just be by myself and not want people to hang out with and then there will be people. That's always how it seems to work. You get what you want when you don't care much about it anymore.
Sorry if I am making you guys feel akward- but I guess this has just been on my mind a lot lately.

I probably should just take pictures and shut up. Feelings? what are those!?:)...

..now back to Jace Wayland.



oh and Mr. rogers Break Dances sometimes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And yes, I get lonely too girl I feel your pain