
I cannot contain my excitement from reading
The Infernal Devices
The Clockwork Angel. Why can't all of the books be out right now?? FREAK! She left it at a somewhat of a cliffhanger. I just want to read it forever. I never want it to end!
and can I just say- I love Will Herondale. I mean he is complicated. but I am crushing so bad on him. Not as much as Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments
OH man, don't even get me started on Jace.
Im sorry. I just love these books! and there are so many more to come, that I am just being impatient. I think I will definately need to re-read the whole series again. until April when
The Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments) comes out. A month.. I can wait a month... right?!~

3 comments:
Hmm, never heard of these series... maybe gonna have to check them out.
I pretty much love them, I have them in paper-back if you want to read them:)
MMmmmmm. Jace Wayland. Delicious. I can't wait to start reading Clockwork again.
Post a Comment