Wednesday, December 22, 2010

no, you shut up.

I have tons of friends.
online.
(your mom goes to college)
I have my sisters and my husband at home.
I love them, but sometimes you just kinda want to hang out with a different crowd of weird.
I like other peoples thoughts and crap. for reals.

Boy, wouldn't it be nice if all your old friends weren't flakes?
I mean come on.. Why is it a unwritten rule that you have to ALWAYS be busy
or homework,or stupid husbands?(jk we love them) the worst is when they go out of their way to blow you off. "Oh let's get together, here at this time! I can't wait!" sure you can't.
why do they even bother planning anything with you? to make you know that they have a life?
to make you feel lame!?
Im sorry but I call SHINANIGANS
Can't you just give me like 2-3 hours? freak! Am I that lame?
I know I am not the only one who feels this way. Or has flakey "friends"
I remember a while ago when one of my friends told me
" Wow, your such a good friend- most people are pretty much fake"
And I thought, wow, really?? Isn't everyone this good? I guess I got the answer.
Good Friends are hard to come by.

p.s.- Christmas is pretty much a debbie downer to my life.
P.s.s- I am addicted to sugary iced beverages.



1 comment:

Sara Springer said...

um your life and my life are exactly alike. i thought it was me that wrote this post because i swear im always thinking like this too.