Friday, January 15, 2010

OMG I'm alive!?

Friken world.
Friken hormones.
Friken Life.

Friken friken friken.

All of those I have a Love/ Hate relationship.
Because all of them have bad sides, and Good sides.
Lately it has seemed that the bad Blew up**
In. my. Face.

I'm not going to lie, I am being Overly-dramatic...
But I think everyone is all the time.
Because life is what you make it
wait..
I made my life like this?!?
Yes, yes I did. And its not all bad, a lot of it is really good
I give myself a C+.
I'm going to be honest again. I have been floating around plugging my ears saying..
LALALALALALAAA.. can't hear you!!! (stupid)
Who does that?! immature people who can't handle, or don't want to handle responsibility.
I just dissed myself. I know this. At least I'm being honest with myself.
A lot better than some people I've seen before.
But you know, Life's a friken mystery. I probably wouldn't like it any other way.
keyword: probably
I'm Assuming. Sometimes I just want to see where I am in like 2 years, and then do the things i knew I could do better.
But sadly, that is not how my life works. Its crazy/ stupid/ fun/depressing/amazing.
Like my sister Maren said, " at least your not in Haiti!"
true Maren... i like your extreme positivity. Atleast I'm not dieing on an island next to Cuba, that had an earthquake that killed tons of people.(btw thats really sad!)

Random Fact this week:
I dream about things that I love.
like baby kittens, yummy dessert, babies, and ethan...
though this week its been mostly kittens and those yummy donut things you dip in chocolate at olive garden. I just can't help it.
I just automatically just giggle inside
I know I'm weird.
I've pretty much known this like my entire life.
Never really been understood by most people, but I'm kind of thankful for that because..
I also don't like handling a lot of people
too many people= too much worrying.
for now anyways.

I start the new semester next monday- and They aren't online classes.
PRAISE the lord! ( not just now, but all the time;)
i get to actually talk to people and socialize.
Its kind of torture to be at home and do homework..


So... what else. OH YES! I got a nice bed from my sister who's moving.
a QUEEN size bed.
If y'all didn't know me and ethan were sportin the full-size bed.
most people gasp when I say that.. haha its actually my favorite part of telling people.
Its amazing though. even if it does take up like almost the whole room.
Its worth it. fo sho. So much space.. no more elbow fights. haha.
I'm also trying to find a place for my parents to rent a home.
because I don't like their house. they have been there too long, and its time.
I'm kicking them out, and making them rent.
Houses are cheap to rent now too.. so its kind of fun seeing whats out there.
I need to move out also. But I'm poor, and .. well.. poor. and not willing to go in debt just yet.

Oh yes. everyones getting knocked up right now, I was reading peoples blogs yesterday and noticed at the end of like three of the blogs they had a picture of them with the pee -stick that said pregnant, or a postive sign, and "Oh yah and I'm pregnant!"
talk about unpopular.. I am SO unpopular.
haha. JK! I just thought it was funny.
go pregnant people.
Its still crazy to me that I'm allowed to have children,
This part of my life seemed SO far away. and BAM!
I'm married. (about to get sealed in March!)
and I can have chillens, if I wanted to.
weird.

goal today: update blog... CHECK!









8 comments:

Maren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maren said...

Haha, you are funny. I am glad you liked my "At least you're not in Haiti" comment. Thanks for being in my life. You help me so much and you are a blast to be around.

By the way, I totally have noticed a lot of ladies saying they are prego. Seriously. I have kids and I feel left out. Guess cause I am not done yet.

Love you Lauren!

Natalie said...

hey, which sister is moving? I'm actually trying to move back to Az. Know anyone in the computer industry?

Lcurls said...

maren's husband is a programmer, and so is Ginny's husband. Maren would know more than I would. that would be so awesome if you moved back!

Lcurls said...

maren's husband is a programmer, and so is Ginny's husband. Maren would know more than I would. that would be so awesome if you moved back!

Lcurls said...

maren's husband is a programmer, and so is Ginny's husband. Maren would know more than I would. that would be so awesome if you moved back!

Lcurls said...

maren's husband is a programmer, and so is Ginny's husband. Maren would know more than I would. that would be so awesome if you moved back!

Natalie said...

Thanks I'll talk to her. And who is moving?