So I have been noticing lately, that there's certain things that make me really happy
So I decided that I would blog about it, then maybe you guys can write what makes you really happy☺
1. When my husband holds babies and plays with kids. Sounds like yeah.. everyone likes that, but whatever! I totally melt inside when he does- just shows how great of a person he is- and how one day i won't have to worry about him being a dud of a dad.
So I decided that I would blog about it, then maybe you guys can write what makes you really happy☺
1. When my husband holds babies and plays with kids. Sounds like yeah.. everyone likes that, but whatever! I totally melt inside when he does- just shows how great of a person he is- and how one day i won't have to worry about him being a dud of a dad.
2. Hanging out with my sisters. -This is one of the things that brings me so much joy.
this month especially I have been able to hang out with sisters that I don't normally see all the time, and haven't got to a super close level, and have been able to get close to them. Nothing like growing up with automatic best friends. I'm so lucky.
3. My Husbands humor. Man, did I pick the PERFECT guy to make me laugh. He's so good at it, even when I am mad he never fails to make me laugh.
4. Eating hot chocolate chip cookies. Do I really need to explain further?
this month especially I have been able to hang out with sisters that I don't normally see all the time, and haven't got to a super close level, and have been able to get close to them. Nothing like growing up with automatic best friends. I'm so lucky.
3. My Husbands humor. Man, did I pick the PERFECT guy to make me laugh. He's so good at it, even when I am mad he never fails to make me laugh.4. Eating hot chocolate chip cookies. Do I really need to explain further?

5. My bed and my worn cotton sheets. (even though its not that big)Its finally gotten to that point where I look forward to sleeping on it, since I have been super tired lately. I think ethan and I both say like every morning, Dang this bed is so comfortable!
I tag whoever reads this to post what their favorite things are lately:)
2 comments:
comfy beds rock! Why have you been so tired lately?
I hope you had a very merry christmas!
I love comfy beds too. Hmm I am going to post something soon about things that bring me Happiness... I love your post and I love reading what makes you happy!! =D
Post a Comment