sorry I don't blog as much, I used to be bothered by those people and now I totally am one.
But what can I say-
I didn't really feel like it and i didn't really have like anything to say.
I have been kind of paying alot of attention lately to the person I am.
I have turned into this mean girl sometimes.( not all the time- just with like some situations)
Like with people I don't like.
I used to just be nice to them anyway and get on with my life,
which was so much easier before.. but now its really hard not to get angry about them
and be mean. Everytime I think about that person, or the subject comes up
I try to think about what like, the prophet would do- and its always the same.
be kind, and forgiving.
I am on my way. Its a battle.
I wasn't even planning on writing that or telling you that.. but hey. its nice to get out there.
Its also hard having absolutely nothing to do. seriously.
that and having no money to entertain yourself with, it gets really interesting.
makes me realize how much i have- which isn't a lot.. but its enough for now.
I got all my Christmas presents and I'm broke.
But I went broke for other people, so i don't feel as bad.
I listen to Christmas music all day
99.9- has a lot of gay songs, but I endure it so I'll feel Christmas this year.
I really want to feel it this year.
so far I have decorating my M.I.L's house ( which I am currently staying in)
My sister Joyce's house
My parents House
And this weekend I am decorating My sister Emily's house with her
Because shes having everyone come over for Christmas Eve.
I even put lights in me and Ethan's room,( that slowly died..)
and got a 4 dollar European Christmas tree thing.
He's cute. I put a bow and my necklace so it looked more like a Christmas tree.
I didn't really feel like it and i didn't really have like anything to say.
I have been kind of paying alot of attention lately to the person I am.
I have turned into this mean girl sometimes.( not all the time- just with like some situations)
Like with people I don't like.
I used to just be nice to them anyway and get on with my life,
which was so much easier before.. but now its really hard not to get angry about them
and be mean. Everytime I think about that person, or the subject comes up
I try to think about what like, the prophet would do- and its always the same.
be kind, and forgiving.
I am on my way. Its a battle.
I wasn't even planning on writing that or telling you that.. but hey. its nice to get out there.
Its also hard having absolutely nothing to do. seriously.
that and having no money to entertain yourself with, it gets really interesting.
makes me realize how much i have- which isn't a lot.. but its enough for now.
I got all my Christmas presents and I'm broke.
But I went broke for other people, so i don't feel as bad.
I listen to Christmas music all day
99.9- has a lot of gay songs, but I endure it so I'll feel Christmas this year.
I really want to feel it this year.
so far I have decorating my M.I.L's house ( which I am currently staying in)
My sister Joyce's house
My parents House
And this weekend I am decorating My sister Emily's house with her
Because shes having everyone come over for Christmas Eve.
I even put lights in me and Ethan's room,( that slowly died..)
and got a 4 dollar European Christmas tree thing.
He's cute. I put a bow and my necklace so it looked more like a Christmas tree.
So this is me and Ethan's first christmas being Married.
It'll be fun.
I feel like I have been married to him forever.
but I haven't even been married for a year yet!
We are almost there, almost sealed.
I think I am more excited to get sealed more than I was when I actually got married.
I can't wait to go see whats inside.
That and being sealed to my husband forever.*bonus!*
Anyways I tried on my dress again today
Because everytime I see my wedding pictures
I always wanna redo my hair, or tan... or w.e
But I did my hair up and took pictures with my dress on.



It was fun.
Have you ever noticed how friken huge my eyes are!?
golf balls.
haha Seriously.
Anwyays. I like this post.
It'll be fun.
I feel like I have been married to him forever.
but I haven't even been married for a year yet!
We are almost there, almost sealed.
I think I am more excited to get sealed more than I was when I actually got married.
I can't wait to go see whats inside.
That and being sealed to my husband forever.*bonus!*
Anyways I tried on my dress again today
Because everytime I see my wedding pictures
I always wanna redo my hair, or tan... or w.e
But I did my hair up and took pictures with my dress on.
It was fun.
Have you ever noticed how friken huge my eyes are!?
golf balls.
haha Seriously.
Anwyays. I like this post.
3 comments:
I love your golfball sized eyes. :D You are blessed. Lauren, reading this post just reminded me of all the things I need to work on. Thanks. I hope you can attain all the goals you are working on. (here comes my two cents) If I have the smallest quarrel with someone I cannot go to sleep that night unless it is settled and I have apologized. I guess I am afraid myself or the other person might die in our sleep. Just the thought that I was angry or something with someone and that was our last encounter makes me sick. Example: I was with a friend and this dog kept running out onto the street infront of it. I said, "Someone needs to get that dog on a leash or it just needs to get hit." Two seconds later....it gets hit and causes a huge accident. The dog died slowly crying then like a seven year old little girl runs to the sidewalk crying for her dog. The one that I just practically killed. I still feel terrible, but I learned my lesson. And now my family calls me a witch haha
I totally get the whole needing to be more nice to people. I SOOOO need to work on that. I don't think your eyes are golfballs hahahahaha that's funny though.
That's so exciting that you're getting sealed soon!!! Oh that's so awesome! Give yourself a hug from me (and maybe one for Evan hahahahaha)
The holiday spirit will hit you on Christmas Eve when you're with the family and everything feels so right. ;)
Being sealed was definitely better than being married. It makes it all feel complete. Keep working on it!
Post a Comment