Long now, Short later.
Boring now, fun later.
I am so bummed that I'm not going to Disneyland for the nightmare before Christmas, and Halloween celebration and radness..
I thought we might have enough money for it, but we don't have money for anything really cept bills- that ugly thing that is necessary to life..
isn't that so sad?? well it is.. but I'm not gonna be sad over it.
It'll be better when I can actually afford to go and get cool things.
maybe next year!:)
atleast i can pay the bills.
I know everyone has pet peeves. I don't mean to focus on stuff I don't like...
But really? I get so like annoyed its crazy.
the only thing that bugs me like SUPER BAD.
is..
SMACKING
I don't want to point any fingers..
but someone I was eating dinner with one night was like
acting like "it" wasn't ever going to get another meal - and was smacking like
"it" couldn't get enough air and food in "its" huge mouth.
I seriously had the hardest time ignoring it. "it" was repulsive.
sorry no more negativity. I promise.
Conference was good.
I loved it. I loved Hollands and Oaks talks I think the most.
they were all good. I feel bad for the ones at the very end of each session, cuz thats when i get the best naps ever taken.. so peaceful:)
I'll read them in the Ensign when they come out.
I have been sleeping SOO much lately. I get so tired for who knows why.
no, I'm not pregnant. I just ended.
can you be tired from a period?
Cuz I was like freakishly tired for what I do, which is like..not that much.
who knows.
Speaking of pregnancy, its kind of cool knowing that I can do that now.
If i want to I can get preggers and have a little cute baby, I can!
I don't think I'm going to try for another year or two.
just because I atleast wanna have my own place.
thats the only thing I'm really worried about.
That and I do wanna have fun time without children
Cuz once your a mom, Your ALWAYS a mom.
they dont go away... they stay there forever...
Which is TOTALLY awesome. But I wanna go places with E-boy, and not have to worry about packing a diaper bag, loading a carseat,and toatin the bean around everywhere.
Bean? I guess thats what I'm calling my children now.. that seriously just came out. weird.
Lately, I also having been getting dissappointed in not getting comments on my blog.
I don't know why, But I honestly LOVE it when it shows someone commented.
I'm not sure if it was because i was a pms-er..
or I really want people to read what I write.
I think I just want to feel important. Bottom line.
I find myself comparing myself to Lauren Brimley..
Don't ask why,maybe its that I'm like wanting the attention she gets? I dont know.. I'm so elementary school right now. But I'm just telling it how it is.
I've never blogged out random crap I think about, I mean I do.. but its usually short and censored.
I don't wanna have to be censored when it feels so good to write all this stuff down.
And if people do read this, I want them to feel like they know me. If they want to.
There's just so many thoughts in my head that I need to get out
being at home alot,online school, and looking for a job,
really makes you think about things. Its probably good, but I like to Over-analyze alot
It makes life harder. But thinking about things also makes things easier in a way.
Have you ever wonder what heaven is going to be like? I find myself wondering about it more than normal. It just could be SO many awesome things. I wonder if you have to wear white...
Or your freedoms are far greater than here on earth and you could wear any color you like. what will my body look like? Whats beautiful up there?Curvy beautiful? or skinny? fashion? no fashion? Do I automatically know all the answers when I get there?...I wonder how much I really know, where Exactly I came from, If i me and jesus are like best friends. Did I have a best friend in heaven I didn't see here on earth?I wonder if there's all my cats/ kittens that died will be like prancing around when I get up there... Do you eat in heaven? If you eat, do they have like golden toilets? I want to talk to god and ask him about the Bermuda triangle... Why does it suck stuff up?
do you ever wonder?
Life is a curious thing.
I can't wait to be a mom.
I cant wait to see what lies ahead of me
Boring now, fun later.
I am so bummed that I'm not going to Disneyland for the nightmare before Christmas, and Halloween celebration and radness..
I thought we might have enough money for it, but we don't have money for anything really cept bills- that ugly thing that is necessary to life..
isn't that so sad?? well it is.. but I'm not gonna be sad over it.
It'll be better when I can actually afford to go and get cool things.
maybe next year!:)
atleast i can pay the bills.
I know everyone has pet peeves. I don't mean to focus on stuff I don't like...
But really? I get so like annoyed its crazy.
the only thing that bugs me like SUPER BAD.
is..
SMACKING
I don't want to point any fingers..
but someone I was eating dinner with one night was like
acting like "it" wasn't ever going to get another meal - and was smacking like
"it" couldn't get enough air and food in "its" huge mouth.
I seriously had the hardest time ignoring it. "it" was repulsive.
sorry no more negativity. I promise.
Conference was good.
I loved it. I loved Hollands and Oaks talks I think the most.
they were all good. I feel bad for the ones at the very end of each session, cuz thats when i get the best naps ever taken.. so peaceful:)
I'll read them in the Ensign when they come out.
I have been sleeping SOO much lately. I get so tired for who knows why.
no, I'm not pregnant. I just ended.
can you be tired from a period?
Cuz I was like freakishly tired for what I do, which is like..not that much.
who knows.
Speaking of pregnancy, its kind of cool knowing that I can do that now.
If i want to I can get preggers and have a little cute baby, I can!
I don't think I'm going to try for another year or two.
just because I atleast wanna have my own place.
thats the only thing I'm really worried about.
That and I do wanna have fun time without children
Cuz once your a mom, Your ALWAYS a mom.
they dont go away... they stay there forever...
Which is TOTALLY awesome. But I wanna go places with E-boy, and not have to worry about packing a diaper bag, loading a carseat,and toatin the bean around everywhere.
Bean? I guess thats what I'm calling my children now.. that seriously just came out. weird.
Lately, I also having been getting dissappointed in not getting comments on my blog.
I don't know why, But I honestly LOVE it when it shows someone commented.
I'm not sure if it was because i was a pms-er..
or I really want people to read what I write.
I think I just want to feel important. Bottom line.
I find myself comparing myself to Lauren Brimley..
Don't ask why,maybe its that I'm like wanting the attention she gets? I dont know.. I'm so elementary school right now. But I'm just telling it how it is.
I've never blogged out random crap I think about, I mean I do.. but its usually short and censored.
I don't wanna have to be censored when it feels so good to write all this stuff down.
And if people do read this, I want them to feel like they know me. If they want to.
There's just so many thoughts in my head that I need to get out
being at home alot,online school, and looking for a job,
really makes you think about things. Its probably good, but I like to Over-analyze alot
It makes life harder. But thinking about things also makes things easier in a way.
Have you ever wonder what heaven is going to be like? I find myself wondering about it more than normal. It just could be SO many awesome things. I wonder if you have to wear white...
Or your freedoms are far greater than here on earth and you could wear any color you like. what will my body look like? Whats beautiful up there?Curvy beautiful? or skinny? fashion? no fashion? Do I automatically know all the answers when I get there?...I wonder how much I really know, where Exactly I came from, If i me and jesus are like best friends. Did I have a best friend in heaven I didn't see here on earth?I wonder if there's all my cats/ kittens that died will be like prancing around when I get up there... Do you eat in heaven? If you eat, do they have like golden toilets? I want to talk to god and ask him about the Bermuda triangle... Why does it suck stuff up?
do you ever wonder?
Life is a curious thing.
I can't wait to be a mom.
I cant wait to see what lies ahead of me
9 comments:
You are so funny! And you are really good at finding the positive side of things. Don't compare yourself to Lauren B. She is good at a lot of things and it will just end up making you feel bad about yourself (believe me, I've been there). Chin up, girl. You rock!
I totally get what you mean girlfriend! ;) I love when I see that I have at least one comment on my blog and hope that everyone that reads it knows who I am (it's not hard either I'm an open book hahahahaha)
I agree with Emily in the don't compare yourself cuz I feel lousy if I ever compare myself to Lauren. You're just as good as she is mmmk? ;) I promise. I've looked at your blog and wished I could do some of those things you do so there! Heehee
Love ya Lauren!
hmmm... you thinking a lot makes me want to sit back and think too. heehee (not that I never think) but wow, you post was nice. And I know you will be a great mother (whenever you plan to have your "bean")
btw I love reading your blog. Sorry if I am not leaving any comments lately, but being a momma is most hectic, but grand.
=] have a wonderful day!
I feel really awkward.
Please don't compare yourself to me. If you knew how hard my life is, you would think differently...trust me.
You are great at being you and are so beautiful! Keep doing what you're doing.
Lauren, loved the new post, with all the random thoughts. You are very good at expressing your thoughts. You write very well, and I can totally get what you are saying. By the way, I'm a "loving reader"...as you blog comment thing says.:)
omggosh hallo-disney is the besstest!!!!!!!
Oh Lauren. I miss you so! Why don't I know you anymore?!!! Lets be friends
i am over-joyed with happiness right now!i love you guys. seriously.
lauren don't feel akward.. your just that awesome. k?
Hey cousin! Just letting you know that I read your blog. It's fun to get to know you better that way. :) I agree with your plan to enjoy a little time before the babies come too. Glad you have sisters you could watch and learn from. I went first and have always thought it would have been nice to have a little more time just the two of us. Not that I'd want it different now, but it would have been fun. :)
Post a Comment