Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I ♥.....

I want to watch
Nightmare Before Christmas
I this movie.

••••••••••

I want Fall to be here
halloweenThanksgiving
I
Fall-time

I love the way the fall smells
I love carving pumpkins and dressing up
I love the way everything looks
including fall fashion
I love that Family is always around more

I just want it to be fall already...

So summer go away.. I decided ill like you more if you left early this year.


I Joaquin phoenix
when he sings johnny cash songs.
His voice is SO sexy and deep.
mmmm.

what do you guys ?

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

I haven't ever seen that movie! I love the fall too. Cannot wait until summer is done.

Suget said...

OMG! I love this post.. you listed the same exact things I love.. haha I had the urge to watch Nightmare before Christmas like a week ago and had to borrow it from the sister... haha and I LOVE FALL!! srsly my best time EVER... as for Johnny Cash... LOVED the movie AND Joaquin Phoenix... haha