I say try something new! The medium length is super cute and blonde is always adorable PLUS going blonde makes you look tanner!! Hair is just hair so go crazy! Thats what I think!
OOooh, I love the honey blonde. It's like the half way point and if you want to go lighter you can or go back darker and it isn't as hard than having to go from complete blonde. I really like the Jessica Simpson hair cut. It will be beautiful no matter what you do. You are so pretty regardless.
7 comments:
I say try something new! The medium length is super cute and blonde is always adorable PLUS going blonde makes you look tanner!! Hair is just hair so go crazy! Thats what I think!
I like the honey blonde, plus roots wont show so bad with that. and the jessica simpson hair cut is really cute!
yep, try something new. you can always dye it back if you don't like the color.
I say honey blonde. I think that would look so cute on you!
OOooh, I love the honey blonde. It's like the half way point and if you want to go lighter you can or go back darker and it isn't as hard than having to go from complete blonde. I really like the Jessica Simpson hair cut. It will be beautiful no matter what you do. You are so pretty regardless.
hmm i think i like your guys style...
honey blonde. may be the one i like.
Honey blonde is cute!!
Post a Comment