
So like two days ago, I was feeling quite chubby-licious, so i did some yoga and ran 3 miles.
cool huh?
So the next morning I was like dead asleep but needed to go to the bathroom
so I sat up like super fast and ran to the door.
Well I guess my body didn't have enough blood to give to my brain
Cuz I completely blacked out and fell down on the floor- which i guess you could call fainting.
So being embarrassed, I just started laughing cuz ethan saw the whole thing, and we were both laughing at it.
Well- what I didn't realize (or didnt see cuz i blacked out) that ethan's father Thom
had been coming up the stairs and saw the whole stupid thing!
So I'm laying there on the floor like "what the crap just happened to me" and I'm laughing..
I hear his dad say "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY?"
I tell him I just fell and I'm totally fine..
And then he starts mumbling something about me being pregnant and stuff..
and I'm thinking in my head..
what the.. NO! I'm not prego?why did you think of that?
just cuz I blacked out, I was a prego.. yeah. sure.
So the rest of the day I'm somewhat drowsy and dizzy- and I have NO appetite.
I guess it had more of an effect than I thought..
So later on I'm just in the kitchen and Ethan's mom comes home
first thing she says to me is
"how are you feeling? Are you doing okay?"
So nice.. but yes, TOTALLY fine. seriously
then I'm like.. wait.. how did you know?
shes like
"no thom called me at work, and told me what happened"
I guess he was really concerned.
then the next day......
My mom calls me on the phone, and asks
"hey are you doing okay, i heard what happened"
SERIOUSLY!! haha its starting to make me laugh.
I told my mom my side of the story , and shes like.. ohhhh
She also told me in old movies they faint when they want people to know their pregnant
so it makes a Little more sense now.
So the next morning I was like dead asleep but needed to go to the bathroom
so I sat up like super fast and ran to the door.
Well I guess my body didn't have enough blood to give to my brain
Cuz I completely blacked out and fell down on the floor- which i guess you could call fainting.
So being embarrassed, I just started laughing cuz ethan saw the whole thing, and we were both laughing at it.
Well- what I didn't realize (or didnt see cuz i blacked out) that ethan's father Thom
had been coming up the stairs and saw the whole stupid thing!
So I'm laying there on the floor like "what the crap just happened to me" and I'm laughing..
I hear his dad say "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY?"
I tell him I just fell and I'm totally fine..
And then he starts mumbling something about me being pregnant and stuff..
and I'm thinking in my head..
what the.. NO! I'm not prego?why did you think of that?
just cuz I blacked out, I was a prego.. yeah. sure.
So the rest of the day I'm somewhat drowsy and dizzy- and I have NO appetite.
I guess it had more of an effect than I thought..
So later on I'm just in the kitchen and Ethan's mom comes home
first thing she says to me is
"how are you feeling? Are you doing okay?"
So nice.. but yes, TOTALLY fine. seriously
then I'm like.. wait.. how did you know?
shes like
"no thom called me at work, and told me what happened"
I guess he was really concerned.
then the next day......
My mom calls me on the phone, and asks
"hey are you doing okay, i heard what happened"
SERIOUSLY!! haha its starting to make me laugh.
I told my mom my side of the story , and shes like.. ohhhh
She also told me in old movies they faint when they want people to know their pregnant
so it makes a Little more sense now.
6 comments:
SO..............have you taken a pregnancy test?
Hey Lauren, I found your blog from Facebook. I love being able to keep up with the cousins! :)
hilarious... around here if a girl sleeps in the afternoon, she's pregnant, so I'm thinking "half the town's females are preggers" haha
P.S. I left something for you on my blog =]
haha thats hilarious... i can totally see his dad saying that! That man cracks me up! CHERRY DIPPED CONES!!! mmm! paid for with change! HAHA
no, I haven't taken a test cuz I really really don't think I'm preggers. ha those things scare me.
hi natalie!:)
Post a Comment