SCHOOL IS BACK!!
Not sure if I'm happy about it cuz MCC friken blows a blow pop.
but besides that little factor, I get to learn!
I haven't really appreciated school til I actually wanted to really learn something..
makes sense right?
haha it sounds dumb- but I've kind of been screwing around with school since I started.
Now I'm gonna get my crap in line.
Im taking 15 credit hours. yep thats right, 15!!
All online- so I can work if i need to.
I'm taking
•Spanish
•Math
•english
•fitness for life
(aka cheap gym membership for credit.)
•nutrition
so I'll be living on the computer this semester- cept when im looking hot in the gym.
I went today, and already made a friend.
I love when that happens.
anyways, If Financial aid is reading this...
GIVE ME MY MONEY
kthx.♥
Not sure if I'm happy about it cuz MCC friken blows a blow pop.
but besides that little factor, I get to learn!
I haven't really appreciated school til I actually wanted to really learn something..
makes sense right?
haha it sounds dumb- but I've kind of been screwing around with school since I started.
Now I'm gonna get my crap in line.
Im taking 15 credit hours. yep thats right, 15!!
All online- so I can work if i need to.
I'm taking
•Spanish
•Math
•english
•fitness for life
(aka cheap gym membership for credit.)
•nutrition
so I'll be living on the computer this semester- cept when im looking hot in the gym.
I went today, and already made a friend.
I love when that happens.
anyways, If Financial aid is reading this...
GIVE ME MY MONEY
kthx.♥
3 comments:
I MISS MCC... actually I MISS THE CITY OF MESA!! =] I miss going to school... IF only I could get my B.A at MCC haha I would be like a 8 year student there, im kidding. and yes send her, her financial aid!! =]
Dude I totally understand! I had to drop my classes cuz I can't afford them yet. Now I gotta wait til next semester to finish all my school.
P.S. I LOVE online classes. Like for srs.
umm...FASFA? ali!
Post a Comment