People care. you just might not know it. I'm sure you have plenty of blog-stalkers out there that you dont even know about. besides, this blog is your 'journal' so who cares if its not exciting or updated as much as everyone else. you will be glad that you kept it up when you look back on it in a year. also, how am I supposed to keep up with you guys?!
I totally feel ya... people used to comment my blog frequently now it is like no one even reads it... hmm. so I just decided imdoing it for myself. pretty much as a journal. if people want to read it, good for them. if they want to comment, good for them. i just had to stop caring.... people are busy? i guess. But I CARE!! :)
Dude I totally know what you mean. I blog all the time and no one comments or cares either....But it kinda helps me focus at least. I don't know if that helps you but writing everything out is really nice for me ;)
4 comments:
oooh, I like your new layout.
People care. you just might not know it. I'm sure you have plenty of blog-stalkers out there that you dont even know about. besides, this blog is your 'journal' so who cares if its not exciting or updated as much as everyone else. you will be glad that you kept it up when you look back on it in a year. also, how am I supposed to keep up with you guys?!
see ya in a week!!!
wahhhhh. I care! jerkface. jk. Hey don't let it get you down, I never get comments but hey it's cool.
I totally feel ya... people used to comment my blog frequently now it is like no one even reads it... hmm. so I just decided imdoing it for myself. pretty much as a journal. if people want to read it, good for them. if they want to comment, good for them. i just had to stop caring.... people are busy? i guess. But I CARE!! :)
Dude I totally know what you mean. I blog all the time and no one comments or cares either....But it kinda helps me focus at least. I don't know if that helps you but writing everything out is really nice for me ;)
Post a Comment