Oh I know. Cuz I work mon-sat 12pm-9pm.
guys seriously
haha I miss blogging! I just have like no time.
Oh by the way .. I BAGELED this week for sure.( bageled= zero sales this week)
everyone in our office was doing awesome until our managers told us that we basically suck.Since then everyone has kinda de-motivated. Two owners of the company came down and tried to give us motivation,to get us selling like the office in Denver- they are kicking trash and they only have 16 people. We had 40 people in our office and are down to 25. Its crazy how one negative thing can take a office down. but you cant get positive things out of a negative office, I don't think that 'we suck' at all. I think we are all getting used to being here in a friken WEIRD-a state for only 2 weeks. Funny thing is they even told us at the beginning to plan on sucking the first 3 weeks, and now they are totally freaking out that we arent amazingly good. They are new managers though and have never had to deal with this kind of new company pressure.
anywho.
I don't know if you guys understood any of that, but I do know that 1. i feel better 2. it helps me not talk crap to people in my office 3. I'm not bageling next week.
guys.. i miss you. i miss az. i miss holding babies.(i actually dream of babies every night.weird?) i miss poeple that wear deodorant and shave. i miss having food. i miss my freinds. i miss having time to like hang out and chill and not just run to my bed and crash.
i feel like lucy from i love lucy right now.. WAHHHHHHHHH
haha.
love you guys
3 comments:
Summer sales are super hard and it's awesome that you guys are sticking with it! Way to keep a positive attitude! You'll do great and all the hard work will pay off. :)
Lauren I miss you!!! When are you coming home?!?!
feels like never - but in AUGUST!!
oh jaymee.
i miss you
Post a Comment