Man I cant believe its only
7 more days before i move up to Oregon to work my lil butt off! I haven't even looked up how it looks. But i heard its really green and stuff, and the culture is way cool and different. So i hope it all goes well!!

wish me luck !!!:)
4 comments:
No way! I hope you guys go to mom's for dinner Sunday so we can see you before you leave!
Thats crazy!! Dont forget to buy some pepper spray or learn some ninja moves so no one can try anything! And whats the deal? Are you guys stopping by or what?
i want to! i think we will... cuz i really wanna see you guys! - and we have to drive for like EVER so i bet a stop would be like the best thing.
So jealous! I know you will have fun:)
Post a Comment