Sunday, January 11, 2009

yay I have my best friend back!

Well not like she actually left, but! we finally hung out:)
we saw bride wars and it was great fun. I actually got the butterflies before they went down the isles. Weird.. its going to be like ten times more butterflies. All in all- the movie wasn't like Spectacular, but it was fun- i got to go to free with the harkins tickets i got from the bridal store I got my dress at. O and Jaymee was a dear and got me this DELICIOUS icecream. Chocolate cake batter icecream with brownies and m&ms. kinda made sick after a while but - whatevs.




mm delicious.

I missed my crazy twin- its crazy how much we are alike.


OOO yeah!
i got my pell grant check- SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!

IM GETTING MARRIED!

1 comment:

jaymee sirrine said...

I gotts get me one of them pell grant checks! Dang, next semester I guess. Sorry I just barely saw you called. We had two birthday dinners to go to. Lets hang again though... Anytime, anywhere is fine with me. I dont have a job anymore on the 19th! HAHA! suuuck. we should go to oreganos and get a pazookie... MMM! I LOVE YOU