Thursday, January 22, 2009

so ill take this time to apologize...


I know I havent been around lately, with school starting and having a new job-
so I just wanted to take the time and say I love all you guys and appreciate the help offers! I'm SO bad at asking for help.. probably cuz I feel like I'm bothering people when I ask. So much easier when people offer. I'm also not used to being so dang busy, so i try to schedule ethan in whenever i can. But now my goal is to schedule everyone in and try and make you guys apart of my crazy life that keeps on gettin a little crazier everyday. I'm sorry if I have offended you by not involving you in the wedding- but i only have one brain- and i can only think of so many things at once. I tried thinking about everything at once and it just doesn't work out when i do that.... I cry when I do that.
so if you guys want to reach me- emailing me if probably the best way so heres my email:
chacka9@gmail.com, I promise I'll check it EVERYDAY! and when i get a cell phone ill give you guys that number( i really dont know how i survive with out one.)

BUT I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE TO BE HEARING FROM YOU:)
- lauren

No comments: