7 Random Facts Game
Here are the rules:
~Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
~Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
7 Random Facts
1. My biggest pet peeve is when people smack their food and or gum. ugghhhh
2. I worked at sonic. not good money. worked there for a month and always smelled like french fries.
3. I want to be an Art teacher so i can go to school with my kids:)
4. I want to go to Austria , on the sound of music tour and eat strudel.
5. I have NEVER dyed my hair- let alone cut it short.
6. I really do dance in my underwear in front of the mirror- then laugh at myself.
7. I've always wanted to do a solo in front of a group of people, like church or something.
I was tagged by Tara
HMM.. i tag Kristen, and my cousin cherstin
1 comment:
what?! you want to sing in front of a bunch of people? I think I would pee my pants
Post a Comment