wow its been forever, school is okay- photo is surprisingly hard. still planning the wedding slowly- but I'm getting there. I actually am doing a pretty good job finding stuff on a budget. for example: I'm taking a sewing class and I wanted to see if my teacher knew anyone who could take in my wedding dress ( cuz its way to big now cuz ive lost weight) and she told me that her sister works for someone and she alters dresses- but her and her sister are also taking a class for alterations at school, and they actually needed a end of the year project- and she offered to alter my dress for FREE!! so heck yah! go me.
Oh yea- for christmas I have my sister Hillarie and my soon-to-be sister-in-law Kristin. I had Tara before and I knew what to get her- but I got switched to Kristin and now I have no idea- haha Kristin's clothes are all like super cute and her accessories are way cooler then I could ever find,But! I think i can figure out what to get her.
Here's some ideas of things I would enjoy:

I like this watch that i found on Overstock.com- that you would have to order but its only 17.99.

These Yakum jeans for $30 bucks on Overstock.(size 31-32 , i like my jeans a lil bigger)

the boots from target- size 10

this dress from forever21 medium

forever21 blue dress
Well thats all i have on my list- ill probably think of something later.. aha
No comments:
Post a Comment