
Secondly i got my dress in the mail in this tiny box. Yah you heard me a tiny box. like you couldnt even fit new shoes in it. those chinese poeple and their folding!! my dress is great! all i have to do now is get a slip to make it full and beautiful. and my mom has to take it in because it is a lil baggy on the waist. But thats ok! im losin weight anyway i dont wanna have to make it bigger, just smaller please:)
Me and Ethan decided to move are wedding date to February 27th, so shane will be back for sure- and which also means we arent moving til next fall! my family is really happy that im not leaving yet. Idk about ethans though... haha they kinda wanted us to get out of here. ( which i dont blame them- i'd be sick of us too)
Let's see--- school is fine, im drawing naked poeple and my 2-d design class is going WAY to fast. and photo is hard... and so is sewing. it all requires so much time!! crazy. Im never taking this many art classes ever again. really stressful to be creative.
1 comment:
Hey, I'm Sam's big sister Jill. I'm excited that you and Ethan are getting married, I've known his family for a LONG time and you are going to have GREAT in-laws. Sheila is such a sweetheart. I found your blog through Maren's, and thanks for posting another cute pic of Circe! She's so perfect!
Post a Comment