Tuesday, August 26, 2008

yay taras in town!

so tara and kristen and their adorable kids are here! they got here like 4 in the morning. im so excited to have them here! i just started school yesterday, and i liked my photo class.. but the teachers all anal about everything. which is ok i guess. the people in there are either fat and smelly- or really skinny with true religon jeans on and there nose in the air. so i fit in neither categorie. I also went to Jewelery and it was totally small and full of old people who collect " antiques" haha im SOOO dropping that class - not just because the old poeple or the teacher whos from wisconnnnsiin... its more about how freaking expensive the supplies are.. its kind of rediculous. so instead i am going to take art history. which i have to take to be an art teacher anyway. so thats good.

i have also been finding super good deals on save-on-crafts.com bunch of bulk pricing. which is AWESOME! so besides the fact that im awesome at finding cheap decorations- I might actually have money left over from this whole celebration(we'll see). but besides that OH yah! im not getting that ring that i posted anymore- i found a way better one that i totally fell in love with. Im not going to show you a picture yet- ill take a picture when i get it. haha that way you can see it on my pretty lil hand.
sorry i talked so much.. GEEZ!! peace out

1 comment:

Taylors said...

Awe, you're so sweet. I am super excited to be in town too and see everybody. We are going to have so much fun!!!!! I cant wait to see your new ring! I cant wait to hear how Ethan proposes! It's all just so great!